Taking a holiday in term time.
Holidays, in term time, will only be authorised in exceptional circumstances and additional evidence will be requested for these circumstances.
If permission is not granted and the child is taken out of school for the holiday, a Penalty Notice may be issued by the Local Authority on behalf of the Academy.
This Penalty Notice is currently £60.00 per parent/carer per child.
We understand that this may make holidays more expensive, but your child losing their important time in school can have a significant impact on their learning and may result in him/her not being ready for the next stage of their learning.
Autumn Term 2018 - Monday 3 September - Friday 21 December
- Half Term - Monday 22 October - Friday 26 October
- Christmas - Monday 24 December - Friday 4 January
Spring Term 2019 - Monday 7 January - Friday 5 April
- Half Term - Monday 18 February - Friday 22 February
- Easter - Monday 8 April - Monday 22 April
Summer Term 2019 - Tuesday 23 April - Tuesday 23 July
- May Day - Monday 6 May
- Half Term - Monday 27 May - Friday 31 May