Taking a holiday in term time.
Holidays, in term time, will only be authorised in exceptional circumstances and additional evidence will be requested for these circumstances.
If permission is not granted and the child is taken out of school for the holiday, a Penalty Notice may be issued by the Local Authority on behalf of the Academy.
This Penalty Notice is currently £60.00 per parent/carer per child.
We understand that this may make holidays more expensive, but your child losing their important time in school can have a significant impact on their learning and may result in him/her not being ready for the next stage of their learning.
Autumn Term 2019 - Wednesday 4 September - Friday 20 December
- Half Term - Monday 28 October - Friday 1 November
- Christmas - Monday 23 December - Friday 3 January
Spring Term 2020 - Monday 6 January - Friday 3 April
- Half Term - Monday 17 February - Friday 21 February
- Easter - Monday 6 April - Friday 17 April
Summer Term 2020 - Monday 20 April - Wednesday 22 July
- May Day - Friday 8 May
- Half Term - Tuesday 25 May - Friday 29 May