Taking a holiday in term time.
Holidays, in term time, will only be authorised in exceptional circumstances and additional evidence will be requested for these circumstances.
If permission is not granted and the child is taken out of school for the holiday, a Penalty Notice may be issued by the Local Authority on behalf of the Academy.
This Penalty Notice is currently £60.00 per parent/carer per child.
We understand that this may make holidays more expensive, but your child losing their important time in school can have a significant impact on their learning and may result in him/her not being ready for the next stage of their learning.
Autumn Term 2020 - Thursday 3rd September - Friday 18th December
- Half Term - Monday 26th October - Friday 30th October
- Christmas - Monday 18th December - Friday 31st January
Spring Term 2020 - Monday 4th January - Thursday 1st April
- Half Term - Monday 15th February - Friday 19th February
- Easter - Friday 2nd April - Friday 16th April
Summer Term 2020 - Monday 19th April - Friday 23rd July
- May Day - Monday 3rd May
- Half Term - Friday 28th May - Friday 4th June